June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012 - Dead For You

This started out as some posts on my Twitter. I thought I would post them in here and add on to the sort of theme of melancholy I had going. I hope you enjoy my dark thoughts. The tweets are in blue and all little pieces are 140 characters or less.



The cold steel feels silky in my hand. The sharp blade feels sweet across my skin. Pain frees me one last time. Goodnight my love.Goodnight.

My skin yearns for the sharp, clean blade. It aches in its craving. Take me away to a better place, it cries. Take me away from here...

My blade, my only true friend. Be with me tonight. Take my pain away and make everything right again...

Do you really care? Or is all this just part of the show? Something for our audience to enjoy... Break my heart with the painful truth...

Singing all night. Crying all day. Wishing you could understand that we can be something more... in our own little way...



I wish you could understand that my life, my love, will die in your hands. But you will never know because you don't want to. You want to be there, perfect, distant.


If I die tomorrow, it's not your fault but mine. This has been a long time coming. I won't tell you why. Because you won't understand. You can't understand. You aren't me.


Kiss my eyes night after night. Tell me you love me. Tell me I'm yours. Lie to me one last time before you leave. Before it's over. Before I'm dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment